Becca
Becca asked:

Is 15 a bit old for the Percy Jackson series? I heard about these books years ago and I watched the movies. I have been starting to consider reading them but I'm not sure if I would like them. Would a fan of the Maze Runner, Gone and Hunger Games like this series?

To answer questions about The Lightning Thief, please sign up.
Thalia Lin Maze Runner, Gone, and The Hunger Games all are books that are some sort of dystopian future. Well in Gone, things kind of just go terribly wrong. But anyway, The Percy Jackson series is nothing like the movies, so the twists and turns will definitely still be a surprise. I do not think that 15 is too old for this series. Although the vocabulary is a little lower level, there are jokes in this book that older people will get, that the younger kids might not. The topics in this book can also be have much deeper thought when you are older. I certainly recommend that you read this series, it is my favourite.
Image for The Lightning Thief
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)