Travis Griffin

This is not a young adult novel, correct?

To answer questions about Fear the Sky, please sign up.
Stephen Moss I don't think this has adult themes, per se, though some scenes have some fairly graphic violence and adult language. As others have said, I would think its is nothing that a teenager would balk at. Hope you enjoy it.
Catherine I always thought a book labelled as "Young Adult" was more that the characters, writing style & content was aimed at a teenager, rather than the amount of swearing or sex it contained.
Chase There is a very large amount of profanity in this book. Many f-bombs.
Johnny Johansen no this is not a young adult. -----------this is a fun read by adult
Bob Johnson I don't see anything in this book that would not be appropriate for a young adult. Anyone who enjoys science fiction and are over the age of 14/15 will enjoy it. There are some grammatical and editing errors, it's still a fun read.
Image for Fear the Sky
by Stephen Moss (Goodreads Author)