Samir Kasmi
Samir Kasmi asked:

What are some other examples of satirical novels such as Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels from this epoch?

Pauline McGonagle Try and locate Swift's lesser known 'Citzen of the World' a story of a Chinese traveller exploring England and the satirical take on life there. A true reversal of the 'orientalism' genre with great contemporary references told in a series of letters from the traveller to his son.
A very unlikely other story runs through it but otherwise it is really very amusing!
Richard I hear that Voltaire's Candide is related in style, though I haven't read it yet myself.
Manu Caballer Both 'Candide' and 'Micromegas' (short story) are satirical adventure novels written by Voltaire in the 1750's. They are both beautiful.

As a curiosity, two craters on Mars' moon Deimos are officially named 'Swift' and 'Voltaire', to honor that both writers were right on imagining that Mars had two moons, a hundred years before they were discovered.
Image for Gulliver's Travels