micheal and maxwell are the best. but what i didn't like the most was when he talked about MUSLIMS not all MUSLIMS are terrorist. there's MUSLIMS in every country .. there are american MUSLIMS so why do people like the author thinks that all MUSLIMS are terrorist?

To answer questions about King and Maxwell, please sign up.
E.R. Yatscoff Enough of them are terrorists and many others harbor sympathies for ISIS. 19 Islamists changed the world on 911 and one made all of us take our shoes off at every U.S. airport. Where is the Fatwa condemning terrorists and ISIS?
Jean Parr I liked this book - I did not find it to be about Muslims. It was about a American retired soldier & his mission in Afghanistan that did not work out right, & therefore the people he was working for - not Muslims - turned against him. He had a young son in the U.S. he was trying to keep safe once he was able to get back into the U.S. The U.S. govt. became concerned that he was possibly a spy, etc. King & Michelle are private detectives that the young son hired to to investigate. There was another man who was out for revenge against the govt. is another main part of the story.
R.J. Vaccarelli This is not a takeaway from this book. I've read it twice, and don't even remember this part. I think if it's in there, the reader took it wrong or was over sensitive.
Louise Annetta Wow, this may not be a book i want to read if it has this kind of stereotype. I will give it a start because i like the writing and the main characters. NOT all people of Muslim faith are terrorists, just a few. Not all Christians are KKK. Not all Muslims are in ISIS.
Image for King and Maxwell
by David Baldacci (Goodreads Author)