Lynna Howard
Lynna Howard asked:

The English translation by Kingsley Hart is very good. I am currently reading it, but cannot find it listed on goodreads.com. How do I list a book that cannot be found with a goodreads search?

To answer questions about Sculptor's Daughter, please sign up.
Lynna Howard I found this book with an ISBN search. I really wanted to add it because it is such an enjoyable read. Quirky. Unique. Honest.

Telling a series of tales through the eyes of a child and still making it interesting reading for an adult is not an easy task.

Here's an excerpt: "If a thousand little girls walked past under this tree not one of them would have the faintest idea that I am sitting up here. The pine cones are green and very hard. My feet are brown. And the wing is blowing right through my hair."
Galicius To list a book in goodreads that is not in the collection you need to request first to be a goodreads librarian. It's an easy process that needs to be reviewed by someone with this responsibility who will notify you once they approve your request. You can than enter any new book not listed.
Image for Sculptor's Daughter