Shelbie Kellum

Can I get some opinions on Nathan's dad? I couldn't really tell if he was fully evil or concerned about Nathan.

To answer questions about Half Bad, please sign up.
Kellinova He was a MASSIVE jerk when he showed up in the book but I'm still on the fence about how I feel about him. I've always wondered if he's just misunderstood and is actually a decent person. Part of me still wonders if he's playing the part of evil guy in order to protect himself and/or Nathan. But idk he could just be a huge A-hole for all we know.
Bronwyn Riani The character has not been fully developed yet. We see that the father cares a bit, but not enough for it to matter in Half Bad; one of the 'reasons' the reader should want to read on is to find out more about the father-son relationship.
Image for Half Bad
by Sally Green (Goodreads Author)