Vanessa Kinasewich

is this book as good as it seems and is it grusome?

To answer questions about Cinderella Is Evil, please sign up.
Uri I'm somewhat surprised nobody has taken the time to answer your question and since I just finished the book I will give you my two cents.

I really liked the book, it is very short, yet entertaining. It allows you to hear the other side of the story to the Cinderella fairy tale.

The title of the book may be confusing you, as if this is somewhat a horror story, but there is nothing gruesome about the book. In fact this book is something that I think could be read to a child so you have nothing to worry about despite the title.

This book can still be purchased for free at Amazon.com. Since you can get it without spending a dime go ahead and give it a try, you won't regret it.
Image for Cinderella Is Evil
by Jamie Campbell (Goodreads Author)