Agnieszka
Agnieszka asked:

When is the best time to read Dee Henderson'sJennifer to avoid spoilers? I've read different confusing statements: - after The Negotiator - after The Guardian - before The Negotiator Is there anyone who can help with this question? Thank you very much in advance. Agnieszka

To answer questions about Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story, please sign up.
Kriste I just heard about this book and read it after the first 2 in the official series, and that worked fine. Now on to The Truth Seeker :)
Nastassja Loots Hi there. Jennifer is a prequel to the series - the domino that starts it all. Jennifer's book ends right before the start of The Negotiator, so my advice would be to read Jennifer first, then The Negotiator, and so on and so forth. You can read Jennifer right at the very end, too (as it was written last), but then you'll know what's coming and the book won't really hold anything new for you. If your wish is to avoid spoilers, read Jennifer as the first book in the series.
Image for Jennifer
by Dee Henderson (Goodreads Author)