Sherry
Sherry asked:

Is this book appropriate for a 10 year old?

To answer questions about Lost Lake, please sign up.
Holly23 I wouldn't think to give it to a ten year old, but agree with Carrie and Ingrid that there is nothing offensive. On the other hand, this book reminded me of an excellent read for that age, Gone-Away Lake by Elizabeth Enright.
Carrie Viscome-Skinner There is nothing in this book I wouldn't let my 10 year old grandchildren read. Of course there are some situations that a 10 year old might not understand completely but like Ingrid said, there is nothing offensive in it. A lot of the plot line centers around the activities of the child in in the book that is very fantasy driven which I think a 10 year old would enjoy.
Ingrid This book is not offensive. I would let my 10 year old read it.
Marlene Flippen There's nothing worse than most 10 year olds can see on television these days.
Sandra There is nothing bad in it but honestly I think a 10 year old would be bored out of his/her mind with this book....
Michelle There is brief mention of sexual situations. I would not want my 10-year-old to read it.
Image for Lost Lake
by Sarah Addison Allen (Goodreads Author)