Renee
Renee asked:

What the actual f@#*? I thought this was the final book that would wrap up the story, but it's not! ughhh

To answer questions about Dead of Winter, please sign up.
Rawrrr It probably won't end any time soon. Kresley Cole knows where the $$$'s at. Just look at her IAD series; she has stated publicly that she has no plans whatsoever to end that one (and it started sucking around the time she began this one, probably cause she has too much going on).
Nan When a KC series gets dragged out, the books get worse. I mean, what happened with Shadow's Claim? Those vamps got benched with the Arcnana YA series came out. And trying to pump out more and more books within one series (IAD) means that the latter titles suffer. I saw this with Charlaine Harris and Laurell K. Hamilton.

I do not like idea of constant cliff hangers.
Abb I know for a fact that kresley cole is at least writing one more book, however in an interview i read she had stated "in a perfect world there would be six books with several novellas" (so that the readers can get to know most of the cards) she also said she would like to keep ending the books in cliff hangers.

http://shelf-life.ew.com/2013/10/25/k... (this is the interview, its back from endless knight but still applies)
Image for Dead of Winter
by Kresley Cole (Goodreads Author)