Rohan
Rohan asked:

Is the end of the third part (death cure) satisfactory ? or is it left incomplete ? I have just started reading the series , please don't add spoilers .

To answer questions about The Death Cure, please sign up.
Elisabeth Compared with how much I loved book one and two (five stars for both of them), this third book is not at ALL satisfactory. The characters have the hardest time in this book, it has kind of an open ending and you'll still have questions after you've finished. There are some good points, but the amount of good parts outweighs the amount of not-good parts.
Alex It leaves many questions unanswered, and I haven't finished Kill Order yet, so my thinking might change, but as of currently, I get the sense that the virus was released, not leaked out, so WICKED caused the problem they sought to defeat? I'll leave it at this: You'll feel incredibly happy for Thomas in the end, after having to go through so many ordeals, betrayals, and deaths. And...all the characters in the end will forever be haunted by the events. I still feel unsatisfied with the ending. I mean, I feel unsatisfied at Hunger Games and Divergent's endings as well, because so many things remain untold or unaccounted for.
Image for The Death Cure
by James Dashner (Goodreads Author)