Anthony Mhici rua

I have a question about this book. How has anyone been able to get past the first couple of chapters? Bloody awful.

To answer questions about In the Woods, please sign up.
Q.M.Thwaites I found it gripping from the beginning.
Really well written with fascinating, well drawn characters and a plot which keeps you wanting to read non stop to the expense of all else.
Nicole At page 13 I seriously considered trowing this book in the trash, by page 18 I'm literally SCREAMING in frustration.
I normally don't like to give up on books, especially if I haven't even finished the first chapter. So I came here to see what others think and if its worth reading on...
Cora I couldn't even get past the first page of the first chapter... So I came on here to see if it's worth reading or not! Guess you were feeling the same way about the writing.
Jodie The only thing I found interesting was the last 100 pages. Worthy of 2 stars....sadly won't pick up anything else from this author.
Praveen Yes, the book becomes much more interesting about half way through. And i liked it.
Image for In the Woods
by Tana French (Goodreads Author)