Kim
Kim asked:

Has anyone read this one yet? Just received it from my sister and wondering if anyone has an opinion

To answer questions about A Most Unlikely Spy, please sign up.
Linda A. Hi Kim: As a new author, I'm just beginning to learn how to get my book out there using tools like Goodreads. I just received a positive review from Kirkus Reviewers and I'm in the process of uploading it to my Amazon page and will soon have my profile set up on Goodreads author's site. Kirkus is also spearheading a promotional campaign because the review was so good. If you like historical novels with strong women protagonists, I think you will like my book. Let me know what you think as I am writing a sequel and your feedback is important. All the best, Linda A. Rich
Image for A Most Unlikely Spy