Maria
Maria asked:

My daughter has book number 2 but, she wants book number 1. My Library doesn't have any of the Spirit Animal books. Her birthday is in February and she put the book on her wishlist as #1. My question: WHERE CAN I BUY IT? Please help... her birthday is soon! Thanks for your help! P.S. I live in Canada.

To answer questions about Wild Born, please sign up.
Angela Scheunemann motz This is a scholastic book, so you could try scholastic.com
M. amazon.com has them.
Kara amazon.ca has it
Donna Kovacevich I always check walmart. com first, then Amazon. Compare prices.
Chris Francis I've had great success finding books on www.abebooks.com most of the re-sellers will ship all over the world. You can find current and out of print books on there for a great price most of the time.
Image for Wild Born