Maria Ines Alvarez

I have tried twice to start this series, should i give up or keep trying? how is the romance and action?

To answer questions about Dead Witch Walking, please sign up.
Jay Collins Keep going, the first book is only okay but the series is very good
Bunnycore I started this series a year ago and DNFed it. I then said let me try the audio books. I stopped those after the second one. Then during Christmas I went into my Dad's shop where most of my book were hiding out, and pulled the first three books out. I'm glad I picked this series back up. I enjoyed the first book the second time around and I am in the middle of reading the second one. I think you should try again.
Tobias I've thought of dropping the book until about halfway - and then, over the later half, somehow the characters grew on me and now I'm looking forward to reading the next book. So I had a rough start, but I'm happy that I soldiered on. Your mileage might vary.
Allegra There's a lot of action in this book, but not much romance. I found it to be pretty consistent in pace and style, so if you are hoping for it to turn into a different sort of book halfway through I wouldn't bother.
Michelle Just push threw the first book it gets better. This series isn't predictable like most books are. It throws thing that you don't see co!IMG even when you're sure you know what is about to happen. Its the best series that I have read so far.
Rosemary I read the entire series and its very good. I was a little sad when it was over. I gave away all the books when I moved but I am going to start purchasing them again to reread, I already have the 1st one.
Sandra Enjoyed the entire series, planning to re-read very soon.
Kaitlyn What is the definition of insanity?
Image for Dead Witch Walking
by Kim Harrison (Goodreads Author)