Kathryn
Kathryn asked:

I love this book, it is very close to the perfect romance. Can anyone suggest something similar? (Bear in mind I've read Outlander and The Bronze Horseman series. Thank you!

To answer questions about Flowers from the Storm, please sign up.
Elf Ahearn A romance you're really going to love is Mary Jo Putney's The Rake. He's as tortured as Jervaulx and every inch as sexy.
Julie If you love Kinsale books, I guarantee that you will love The King's Man by Elizabeth Kingston.
Donna McMaster Likewise I loved this book, and it brings to mind "The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie" by Jennifer Ashley. Ian suffers from what seems to be Asperger's and was institutionalized by his father for years. It's painful, beautiful, and so joyful to see him bloom in a relationship. I've read both Flowers from the Storm and Lord Ian twice and each time traded in the books at the used bookstore. I'm here because I'm thinking I need to buy them both on Kindle so I can read them as many times as I want. ;)
Ziacin I totally agree with Elf Ahearn: M.J.Putney's Fallen angels series will surprise you with unforgettable characters!
Tontheos The Outsider by Penelope Williamson
Diana in SC The Brothers Sinister series by Courtney Milan
ioana stoian my very favourite romance book is susan johnson-outlay. the characters are very strong, and the story is also very hot :) i loved every bit of it !!
Gaylynn Clements Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase.
ααlïÿαh The portrait by Megan Chance
-Captivating
-Dark
-Not one of those cliche romances
Firly Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks
Image for Flowers from the Storm
by Laura Kinsale (Goodreads Author)