Precy Larkins
Precy Larkins asked:

I just have to ask: If the Mementi can't bear touching others with their skin, then...how were they able to have children?? Sorry if this seems like a silly question, but I feel like I missed something while reading. Was this explained? Thanks...

To answer questions about The Unhappening of Genesis Lee, please sign up.
Shallee McArthur Not a silly question at all! :) It's hinted at a few times that Mementi physical relationships are based on an enormous amount of trust. Though this information never made it into the book because it wasn't directly relevant to the plot, Mementi couples take a few different routes. Either they develop such a deep trust that they are willing to share ALL their memories and secrets (which I find incredibly romantic), or they have a few memories they are hesitant to share stored in a single Link that they remove during intimate moments. I admit, I was really fascinated with this and how it would affect Mementi romantic relationships, and I wish I could have explored it more in the story!
Penelope Lake I thought about that too.
Image for The Unhappening of Genesis Lee
by Shallee McArthur (Goodreads Author)