Victoria
Victoria asked:

is this book good because I have it at my school?

To answer questions about Midnight, please sign up.
Isabella Katniss Bluestar Tris Well, I gave ALL the warrior cats books 5 STARS so yeah. It is REALLY REALLY good! It is the continue of the Original Series ( The first Prophecy, or, as many people say the continue of the super edition Firestar's Quest but u don't have to read Firestar's Quest first.
It worths every single nanosecond of reading this, trust me.
Elizabeth kittenheart Yes!!! read the book, ITS AWESOMEEEE =D, Please read it I'm only 12 and I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!! #BEST SERIES EVAAAA =3
Michelle It is super action packed and if you dont like cats dying then dont read it.
I rate the first series five stars!
Abby This so an ebook i love the whole series<3<3<3<3<3
Dan Leach I have no idea how to message!
Dawnheart READ IT READ IT READ IT #BESTSERIESEVER!
Audrey Audrey: five-starer for everything Warriors.
But it doesn't exactly mean if you have it at your school it's a good book for you. When I went to Stellar Charter School, only Twilight, book five was there.
Image for Midnight