Annie
Annie asked:

How many books are there going to be? You see, I went into this book believing it was the finale of the series. But noooo, it ended with a cliffhanger. Don't get me wrong, this is my favourite series of all time but when does the next book come out?

To answer questions about Dead of Winter, please sign up.
Abb went into the book thinking the same thing, while reading the book however i came across an interview kresley had done her response to this question "in a perfect world there would be 6 books with several novellas" but i know for a fact that there will at least one more which she hopes to finish as soon as possible (so most likely another year or so)

... oh she also stated in the interview she plans on continuing to end the books in cliff hangers (i just hope the last one doesn't)

hope this helps
Image for Dead of Winter
by Kresley Cole (Goodreads Author)