Subhashini
Subhashini asked:

I have read Morte de arthur is the book similar to that?

To answer questions about The Once and Future King, please sign up.
Stven Subhashini, they are similar in that they have the same cast of characters and a lot of the same events and plot. The difference is that The Once and Future King makes a modern novel of those distant times. It's delightfully written and should please anyone who likes 20th century English fiction. Although the story as a whole is written for adults, the first part is about Arthur's childhood, before he learned he would be King, and some of the tutoring he had from Merlin. The level of the language and extent of description puts it beyond the patience of most pre-teeners, but a teenager would most likely enjoy it, as indeed would any adult. Highly recommended.
Mike Vigorous White is canonical in its own way. No, not similar to Mallory. Yes, you should definitely read it.
Frank Cheeseman White is an ideal place for a child to begin with Arthur.
I think if you've already read Mallory, you find White quite childish (though potentially still enjoyable), like watching a Disney adaptation.
Chris Zamor I have read both and though they share character field, The Once and Future King brought life into characters that I found they lacked in Mallory's piece. There is heart in this account that can't be found in Mallory. There is more depth of character in TOAFK and that is where the beauty of the story lies.
Laurel It/s sort of like "Morte", but with a 2th Century slant. I loved this when I discovered at age 8. Reading last year? Found it a bit naive, but (whether from intrinsic merit or just nostalgia, I cannot say. Give it a whirl
Image for The Once and Future King