Jedi Kitty
Jedi Kitty asked:

Who do you think the "inactivated card" is? The member of the Arcana whose "powers lay dormant - until he or she killed another player." (1st & 2nd page of ch. 35) [spoilers removed]

To answer questions about Dead of Winter, please sign up.
Kelli Or Jack could be the Chariot card, also known as a hunter.....
In my opinion, Jack is either the Hanged man (reference to the rosary he always wears with a rose on the center and Evie thinks to herself that it's like his very own symbol) or he is the Chariot card (reference to the archer that he's often depicted as like I mentioned above).
Kresley has left us clues that give us just enough to keep us guessing and rereading and thirsty for the next book.
-K
Brenna Hogg • Really Into Reading I think it is Jack. I was CERTAIN of this since it was first mentioned but this book is wavering my certainty haha still, I am almost positive it is him. My previous theory was that he was the Emperor, but that cant be right. I guess that leaves the Hanged Man or the Sun.
Image for Dead of Winter
by Kresley Cole (Goodreads Author)