Amandas
Amandas asked:

I honestly think this is a really good book. Yes I know people think Bellas Dumb or that Its tacky but Stephanie Meyer Wrote the book very well. Better than lots of other people could do. Why does everybody think its awful? maybe your just one of the persons who's not into this kind of genre

To answer questions about Twilight, please sign up.
Samantha She did not write the book well. there were so many errors and mistakes in the book it made my head spin. but okay.
on top of that, the characters were flat and boring. the love triangle plot is way overdone, Edward was literally a stalker - he broke into her house and watched her sleep for months. Bella was helpless and couldn't do anything for herself. shall I continue?
Korey Varcoe What kind of genre is that? A terrible hollywood version of Buffy ?
Image for Twilight