Lisa Morrison
Lisa Morrison asked:

I'm confused. I've got the first 2 books from iBooks but this third is elusive. I see one already released date and another that claims a release date of feb 2015. Is this out yet or not on iBooks?? I can't start reading til I've a complete set ;(

To answer questions about The Demon Who Loved Me, please sign up.
Jessie Lane WOW. I'm never notified about these questions for some odd reason! I'm so sorry, I'm just now seeing this!!!

I hope to finally finish writing Chloe and Kent's story this winter and publish it early spring 2016. I just don’t have an exact date yet though.

I know it's been a crazy long wait, and for that I'm sincerely sorry. Between my year long health struggles, my husband's job and my kids, life was rough this year. But I'm doing my best to get back on track now, I promise!

Thank you in advance for all of your love and patience!

XoXo,

Jessie Lane
Image for The Demon Who Loved Me
by Jessie Lane (Goodreads Author)