Denise
Denise asked:

Did anyone who read this book feel that it totally lost the plot about 3/4 of the way through?

To answer questions about The Whisperer, please sign up.
Rubberboots Yep - author gave in to all the possible cliches imaginable to implausible plot twists. Too bad - the book was off to a great start! Ending was just terrible.
Liza M. Jones Yes, I felt exactly like this...
Iris No, did not feel that. I do feel that it calls for a sequel.
Deborah Not at all, I absorbed every word!
Sandra Mann Loved this book and was absorbed until the end. Plan to read more.
Desiree I was very disturbed for this book. I read it very interested but I don't know if I could read it again. I think the author wants you to believe he is lost with the plot just to hit you in the head with that ending. Sometimes I had to stop reading just to breathe and do something different just to forget what I have read...
Elena Yep, so I skipped to nearly the end. Maybe in the future I'll read the missed pgs XP
Ginger Macrander Absolutely. I got bored with this book and never finished it.
Emile Bensdorp Yeah the plot was lost, I agree.
I liked the book (with that obvious flaw) anyway.
Marts Mignolo
Nuno Silveira Yeaph... bullseye
Image for The Whisperer