Savannah Vaughan

If I wanted to read this book, would I have to start at the beginning of the series? It sounds like a silly question I know, but would I have to read the other novels within this series to understand this one?

To answer questions about A History of the Future, please sign up.
Joanne Regina Yes you will have to read the beginning of the series to meet the characters and get the most of out the story. Like most series the author tries to explain some of the details from the previous events, but it's not a substitute for reading the novels. They are all great reads.
Kelly It helps, but not necessary.
Kit Kimberly I've read the other ones but I've forgotten them, and this one stands alone.

It gives brief reminders of other events in the other books, but you can understand it without having read them.
Image for A History of the Future