Courtney
Courtney asked:

How do I read the book?

To answer questions about My Life with the Walter Boys, please sign up.
Elena If you have Wattpad, you can read the book for free. Otherwise, go to wattpad.com look up fallzswimmer, and on her page she has the original and the published version, I believe. I read this a couple years ago, though, so I don't know if it's the same.
Ellie Hello! I'm not quite sure what you're question is asking, so I'm going to try to cover alll bases here.
1) You can't actually read books off of Goodreads. You have to get a physical book (from a library or bookstore), or download it to an ebook to read it, because you can only record your progress and such on Goodreads.
2) Well, if you don't know how to actually read, I'm impressed that you got this far in the website! But if this isn't up to your reading level yet, you may want to try an audiobook, or maybe ask someone else to read it with you.
3) If you're just confused with the layout on Goodreads, and you don't know how to change your status to "currently reading," this is how you do it. On the left hand side of the screen, you will see a green button saying "want to read", on the right side is a picture of three books, click on that, and a drop-down will appear for you to select "currently reading".
Image for My Life with the Walter Boys
by Ali Novak (Goodreads Author)