Marv
Marv asked:

Hey, I read the description and many of the reviews and now I'm wondering, this book is alot about the hardship and suffering of the main character, but is she purely in the victim role or does she also fight? Because I don't really like stories where the mc is only a playball to the environment, I like it more when the mc is strong and goes on the offensive instead of only reacting and barely surviving with luck.

To answer questions about Captive, please sign up.
James M. Is there going to be more books with Tor as main character?
Samantha Jacobey wow I came across your question and I'm sorry it took me so long to reply... Book 1 starts with Tori in the hospital after she fought back, and killed all of the men in her MC. From there, the FBI have formulated a plan to use her to get more from her and get to others in their crime conglomerate. It's a hard read, I won't sugar coat it, but once you get past CAPTIVE, it's not as dark. thanks for the question!!
Iori lol Dude, it's in the genre look carefully : Abuse
Image for Captive
by Samantha Jacobey (Goodreads Author)