Vicky Kaseorg
Vicky Kaseorg asked:

As the author, I know this a book that is on the surface about a dog. But it has a deeper message. What are your thoughts on what that message or messages might be? Happy reading!

Karen Hi, Vicky -- I LOVED this story, and as I sit writing my answer to your question my faithful & loyal little wirehair dachshund is sharing the chair with me... My immediate reaction to the story of Poppy is her incredible determination to live her life as she knows instinctively she should. She knows her strengths and her need to dig symbolizes her knowledge of her purpose. We all need purpose in our lives and something to look forward to each day. And Poppy never lets the new obstacles stop her or even slow her down! That's the deeper message I took away from Poppy and Carrie. Thank you for writing such wonderful and unforgettable books!
Image for Poppy -- The Dirty Ditch Digging Dingo
by Vicky Kaseorg (Goodreads Author)