Hannah Fox
Hannah Fox asked:

Is this a good book for gifted and talented readers that are on fifth grade?

To answer questions about Of Enemies and Endings, please sign up.
ellie pasquale Absolutely! Especially if they are a young fan of Percy Jackson, because thats probably the best possible way I can describe the book. It is a fun and quirky adventure, but it also has some serious topics and intense battles. Overall, it's just EPIC! I personally, recommend it for any age.
Amanda Definitely! Bach does a great job of tapping into the mind and emotions of a middle school kid without ever talking down to them. The writing and style aren't simplistic, nor too challenging, and the story and characters are absolutely amazing. It does handle some serious/mature topics, but Bach is excellent at keeping in the perspective of middle graders. (I'm 24 and I can't get enough of these.)
Image for Of Enemies and Endings
by Shelby Bach (Goodreads Author)