Ratri
Ratri asked:

Need a help. Could you please tell me in what segment of age of readers this book dedicated to?

Beth Schmelzer It appears to be for professional writers, but if you are a teen or above and you are practicing your writing, I say try it as a sample on your e-reader! Then you will know your answer. I can guess from your smile that you are a perceptive reader and writer! I haven't read it yet, but I love her writing and I think all writers can benefit from accomplished ones.
Kristie Raburn I would say it is directed toward high school or maybe college age - based on the writing examples within the book. However, I am 60 and I love this book. It has great writing ideas and examples - and has helped me get over my writing slump.
Ratri Thank you for a long-clear reply. Well, before I wrote the question, I have read the sample in web's publisher so I asked from the sample. And based on that, I feel interested in and trying to read the book complete, full of pages. :)
Image for Writer to Writer
by Gail Carson Levine (Goodreads Author)