It's V.C. Andrews so it has to be good, right? I looked down in the comments and everyone seems to have some negative feed back about it. Like what is the main plot of this story? I've read the prologue and it seems kinda boring. please tell me I'm wrong. What genre is this book anyways? Will I tear up reading it or will it bore me to death? (sorry about all of the questions I'm just really curious)

To answer questions about Forbidden Sister, please sign up.
Jackie Consolvo I work in a library so obviously I had to read it. The book is a fiction, and yes it is pretty good. There is a sequel to it, so it does leave you hanging. I didn't find this book to be a real page turner, but I did want to know how the sisters eventually connected, would they connect eventually and if so, was Roxy really as mean as her parents made her out to be. I think it is kind of like reading about a child who always wanted a sister when she was growing up and what that sister would be like when she finally got one. It is a good book.
Image for Forbidden Sister