Is this book like, scary, or anything? What genre is it? What is it about? Does it leave you feeling, depressed, like the Fault In Our Stars, but is still a must-read? Or does it leave you feeling happy, but is not very good? I love twisted, un-predictable books, so would I like this story? -A.K.M

To answer questions about Startup, please sign up.
Rebecca Downey Devil Eye is a thriller, which means that the main character, Penny Larkin, has a limited time to locate a gun trafficker for the U.S. Marshals Office before he can make a sale to a Mexican drug cartel. It has its moments of fright, but at the end of the book, you are happy and so is Penny. I don't like sad endings. There is a love-twist, and it is a bit unpredictable, but most women tell me they love the Penny Larking series. The Middle Eye is the first in the series, so you might want to start with it.
Image for Startup
by Glenn Ogura (Goodreads Author)