Dave
Dave asked:

Wondering how many of you think the current majority party in Congress should read this book and if it would have an impact on how they view "Hollywood"? Any "volunteers" in Congress care to comment?

Tom Stamper If Congress read this book I think they would surprised that ideological opposites like Capra and Wyler could put politics aside and come together to defeat a foreign enemy.
Joyce Howe I don't think they have the capacity to read the book, much less understand what those directors did for the war effort back then. I have watched two espisodes of 'Why We fight' by Capra while reading it, plus Ford's 'Memphis Belle' and I am in awe of the power of these pictures and the innovation in each. I am not yet finished with the book. I pull up these films on Amazon prime movie streaming.
Image for Five Came Back
by Mark Harris (Goodreads Author)