Mary
Mary asked:

Read Three Day Road. Plan to read The Orenda but not sure when I'll get to it. Is it worth my time?

To answer questions about The Orenda, please sign up.
Brenda This is an incredibly well researched book, amazing characters some of which you will love and others that you will want to slap hard! I would recommend it
Laura Pickle I have stopped reading this book about 1/3 of way through. It was OK but I have more favourite authors.
Dorothy Yes ...I think so....I have read both the books you mention and am greatly impressed by this author.
David See my review and others here, especially a few of those less than 5 stars. The short answer is, "How valuable is your time?"

I liked "Through Black Spruce" by Boyden better. But, yeah, if you like historical fiction by Canadians about Canada, and aren't disinterested in the era, then this is worth your time.
Image for The Orenda