Kevin
Kevin asked:

Am I alone in thinking that if this book is as good as Jim's other series that it will be great?

To answer questions about The Aeronaut's Windlass, please sign up.
Katie Storer No, I found the book to be very good as well. I couldn't believe it ended so quickly. Jim's biggest book to date and it felt as short as the Dresden files books.
Joseph Larsson Solid first book. He deftly avoided a full book of char development and jumped right into the story. I have more questions about characters and their backstories and answers, for sure. It just scares me that this will become his focus as i'm pretty attached to Dresden.
Angela Loved both the other series so am really excited to see he has a new one now....marking my calendar for the release date!
Chad I've been going through some withdrawal since Codex Alera ended and we started only get one Jim Butcher book a year.
Saige SO much excitement. I have no doubt in my mind we will not be disappointed.
Darla Just finished it and can't wait until the next one!
Jason ON Which series? The Dresden Files or the Codex Alera?
Tolsmir No, no you are not alone in thinking that. Codex Alera and The Dresden Files are both amazing series and if Butcher puts even half the effort he's poured into those series into this one it will also be amazing!
Amy You are definitely not alone.
Jamie (JK) That question answers itself. O.o
Giridhar Murthy The book is amazingly great.. Check my review if you want. I have expressed my fandom through starry eyed devotion.
Susan I thoroughly enjoyed this book.
Groucho42 Far better than Codex. Not yet as good as Dresden. Will need to improve some characters and keep the story rolling, but it's a very enjoyable start.
Ryan Dunn No, many are thinking if it's as good as his others, it will be great. But now that it's out, the question is, "Is it as good as his other series?" I'm a huge Butcher fan, and I thought he stumbled fairly hard on this one. But many liked it - have to read it for yourself.
Jesse You are not quite un-alone.
Mark Perlman I also liked it as well as any he has written. Right up there with the Dresden books.
Image for The Aeronaut's Windlass
by Jim Butcher (Goodreads Author)