I just finished The House at Riverton. I have one question. Who is the father of Grace's daughter? That was never made clear in the book.

To answer questions about The House at Riverton, please sign up.
Charla Gatz Johnston
Ollie V
Susan Nooooo. That is why I keep reading otherwise it's a "Downton Abbey" drama. I really liked the beginning but am getting bored as I'm about 2/3 through it.
Pamela K. Hall Ruth's father is the man Grace married eventually, the one she met at a dance, who she never really loved and who died at some point. Would have to look back on Kindle to find his name but she talks about being married for a while to someone who she met after leaving Riverton,. It IS mentioned in the book.
Tom Banwell John McCourt, mentioned early in the book.
Lori Even though he is mentioned, he is not important enough in the story to remember. That's why the author doesn't spend much time on him!
Geri It's Frederick.
Image for The House at Riverton
by Kate Morton (Goodreads Author)