Avatrek
Avatrek asked:

So, I've been trying to do 2 things. I want to contact the author(Garon Whited) and thank him for writing a great book, and I want to ask about the next book in the trilogy of Nightlord(which I believe is titled Nightlord: Midnight.) Can anyone help me with that?

To answer questions about Sunset, please sign up.
Garon Whited Yes, I think I can. I try to be helpful, but I'm generally cranky, grumpy, and hard to get with. I'll give it a go, though!

I think (that is, I hope) that "Nightlord: Midnight" will be coming out sometime in June or July. I'm finishing the initial draft up, and now it's time to go back through to do the first revision... and if that goes well, yes, June or July of 2015.

Mind you, if the revision reveals to me a major plot goof, I may be a bit delayed. I'm hopeful, though.
Image for Sunset
by Garon Whited (Goodreads Author)