oliver
oliver asked:

So the synopsis really confuses me because I guess I'm not understanding what this is really about. It looks like an interesting read but can I have a further explanation, possibly clearer, as to what this novel actually is? The whole character explaining it doesn't make sense, sorry.

To answer questions about Anomaly, please sign up.
LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( The synopsis: Josie discovers she is an Oculi, or has the ability to create, or Push, and remove, or retract, matter at will. Unlike most Oculi, who can only do one, Josie is an Anomaly and can both Push and Retract. However, the Consortium, an evil organization bent on controlling Anomalies, wants to use her for their own ends. It's up to Josie and her crush, Reid, an Anomaly, to stop them from trying to to control all Oculi.

I really liked this book.
Image for Anomaly
by Tonya Kuper (Goodreads Author)