Shawrath
Shawrath asked:

I'm hearing mixed reviews about this book. Some say it's very good and some say it's very bad. I ask "Is this book worth my time??"

To answer questions about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, please sign up.
Anita I think it is. Even if you don't enjoy the story, you will have a better understanding of the hype and be able to participate in discussions. This book isn't for everyone, it has some very dark plot points and can be very violent in places. However, I believe that this book is very well written and the mystery is very intriguing. Larsson spends a lot of time developing his characters at the beginning, so it will be slow and boring for a while. But after you've been introduced and the main plot starts to move forward, it's a very exciting read and I couldn't put it down.

I think you should read the first 100 pages. If you really don't like it, put it down and read something else. If you decide to finish it, awesome. You know what its about.
Image for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo