Kate Heavilin
Kate Heavilin asked:

It is too bad that Taylor John Williams for the tv show The Voice is so tall. In my opinion he is basically the embodiment of Park. He could have been so great for a movie, but he is probably at least 6 inches too tall to be true to the book. What do you guys think?

To answer questions about Eleanor & Park, please sign up.
Wylona F. I have to disagree with you on that. In my opinion, Taylor John Williams as a person seems too warm and friendly too be Park. Park seems aloof and quiet if you did not know him. Taylor seems quite friendly which is the opposite of Park. Also I don't mean to racist pointing this out but he is not asian or of asian ethnicity. Throughout the book Park was referred as "the Asian kid" from Eleanor's perspective. But then again different reads have different imaginations and representations of characters. Personally Taylor John Williams wouldn't be suited to play Park in my opinion.
Image for Eleanor & Park
by Rainbow Rowell (Goodreads Author)