Donna Pelletier

This book is impossible to find at a reasonable price. I read it years ago and enjoyed it. I lost my copy and trying to replace it I have found it priced from $29.95 (used paperback) and up. My understanding is Gael Baudino now writes under the pseudonym Gael Kathryns and changed religions years ago from Wiccan to Quaker. Perhaps that is why this book has remained OOP?

To answer questions about Gossamer Axe, please sign up.
Marie Edward I bought my copy; A first edition first printing MINT condition from August 1990 at HPB (Half Price Books) for $2.25 - half the cover price. Hence the name of the bookstore! They are spread throughout the west side of Washington state, where I live, and also in a few other states, I think... But, any way, they have an online website, so try there! They have millions of books! Lots of OOP too! So try there website, and there is also Abebooks - another online book store! Good luck!
Angela Leisure My son found this book n 4 others in a Lot on Ebay. He spent too much, but got me the book for my Birthday. Good luck
Donna Pelletier 5 years since I asked this question and this great fantasy is still not back in print. Not even available as an e-book. Such a shame.
John Fiala I don't know why it's remained OOP, but looking on Amazon there's a number of reasonably-priced copies.
Image for Gossamer Axe