Lauren
Lauren asked:

I am SO excited! this is my current favorite book series! I was slightly bummed to find out Winter was pushed back, but Levana is such an interesting character, and I am excited to finally find out about all the stuff on the Moon that happened before Cinder. How long will the series be? is it just the four main books, this prequel, and a few short stories?

To answer questions about Fairest, please sign up.
Bubbly Winter is the last book :( but it is supposed to have more pages than any of the previous books.

So far, I've read these short stories in the Lunar Chronicles: Glitches, The Queen's Army, Carswell's Guide to Being Lucky, and the Little Android (based in the same world but the main characters don't appear in this one)
Image for Fairest
by Marissa Meyer (Goodreads Author)