W Spalding
W Spalding asked:

Can someone explain the ending to me as I get the feeling that Lee Child was waiting for an ending that made sense whilst writing but nothing came. I have read 7 or 8 Jack Reacher books in the last 4 weeks, but this one just doesn't end right. But then maybe thats because I know 0 about banking !!!!!!?????

To answer questions about A Wanted Man, please sign up.
Debbie Yes, I felt the same way too...the ending was weak. There wasn't enough explanation about the bunker or the "gallons". I don't know much about banking either, so I didn't really understand that part. But, I love the world of Jack Reacher so much that I just didn't care!! That's giving an author a big pass, isn't it?? I can't wait for the next one...I hope he gets to Virginia this time!!
Judy
Marjie
Bruce Rauch
Philip Higgins I agree - bankers can do a lot of harm (as we know only too well) but don't really need a fortified HQ with gun toting Syrians...even inept ones. I think the big empty tanks (with nuclear warnings) were a bit of a let down too. When it comes to Jack Reacher plots I think "never explain & never apologise" is the best approach.
Image for A Wanted Man
by Lee Child (Goodreads Author)