Kaela Minadeo
Kaela Minadeo asked:

Why do so many people hate this book? Other than the fact that its practically porn, it was a very well written book.

To answer questions about Fifty Shades of Grey, please sign up.
Stacy S. Well written?
Come on, "Cat in the Hat" was 100 times more intriguing.
Dr. Seuss actually knows how to write.
His books are classic and have been around a long time. I can't say the same for E. L. James. Years down the road, the only time it will be mentioned is for a good laugh.
I'm not hating on her. Just her inability to write.
Moriah This is a joke, right? "Well-written?" Sorry, but have you ever read a book? Not hating on children's books, but every single one I've read has been far superior in its written quality. Several even included well-developed plot and characters. Wow, right?
LeeAnne I find the sex in it boring, hardly porn. It is the terrible writing and insipid characters that drive me crazy. Worse is that there are so many authors out there who write or have written far better books who aren't even close to as successful. This book is touted as being ground breaking and shockingly erotic but I read books more erotic thirty years ago. The ridiculous lack of professional editing sucks too. Count up how many times she bites her lip....
Image for Fifty Shades of Grey
by E.L. James (Goodreads Author)