Daryn Guarino
Daryn Guarino asked:

I've seen this book listed at having 341 to 400 pages. Anyone have an actual word count for Insane City?

To answer questions about Insane City, please sign up.
Daryn Guarino Uhh, I'm the actual Daryn Guarino and I had nothing to do with this question (I did not post it, changing my password now). Never heard of the book and certainly don't care about page counts (other than maybe a kid doing a book report, who would?).
Roberta The hardcover ISBN 978-0-399-15868-1 has 341 pages. No I don't have a word count. I absolutely do not recommend this book to anyone who even cares about the exact word count.
Ann Dzuik I didn't read the book but listened to the book on CD instead. On a long trip to New Mexico, it kept us laughing. If you can get it in the audio format, do that instead of reading it. It is narrated by the author, and it is a zany story set in and around Miami.
Image for Insane City