Jessica
Jessica asked:

Are there gonna be other books like this? Because this book was wonderful!!

To answer questions about Blood and Chocolate, please sign up.
Lindsey Albright I don't think the author will expand on this particular story. It was published back in 1997. I wish she would keep going with it (if she can keep that same gorgeous tone and depth). If you want another read from her, she has a vampire book out that seems to center around fulfillment (in lieu of healing and self-discovery) called Silver Kiss. It's very nice. Another book out in the world that has an interesting, everything isn't as it appears (in YA fiction) is Look for Me by Moonlight by Mary Downing Hahn. As far as werewolf fiction goes, I don't have a lot of options to suggest to sate that need for more from this one. There are a few wonderful werewolf or were-animals stories out there, but nothing that's really in the same category as this one in my eyes. You might be able to find some solace in The Kiesha'ra Series by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. It's wereanimals and it has a really intriguing plot throughout,... but it's not "Blood and Chocolate".
Image for Blood and Chocolate