Georgene
Georgene asked:

I wonder what happened to Teddy, Lulu Minturn's son who was taken by Lu Shing's family? I was hoping we would find out about him at the end of the story.

To answer questions about The Valley of Amazement, please sign up.
Luci ✥WantingTheOldFormatBack✥ Isn't that odd! Beyond Lucia disowning Teddy... there is no mention of how he is, even after Lucia and Flora's meeting with Lu Shing at his gallery in San Francisco. I'm wondering if a sequel is in the works...
d*elle
Doris If there is a sequel in the works, I hope Miss Tan reads these comments from her fans, and takes a hint. We are not the type of readers for whom "sex sells". TONE IT DOWN! I have loved your previous work for the character relationships, learning the family dynamics of Chinese households, stories that take me to a new place.
Image for The Valley of Amazement
by Amy Tan (Goodreads Author)