Sue Phillips
Sue Phillips asked:

Is this as good as her others?

To answer questions about Cold Cold Heart, please sign up.
Hannelore Cheney I'm only about 1/3 into it, but am getting bored. Not as good as others by her, but I'll keep reading in the hope it'll get better.
Diane No, definitely a disappointment for a usually terrific author.
Michele It was very boring in my opinion.
Yvette Not at all. Tami Hoag's books are best described as character driven thrillers.
Too much 'character driven', too little 'trhiller' in this case.
It's not a bad book, it's just different from her other stuff. The back blurb makes you expect a thriller in the line of her other work, but in that way, it's kind of a let down.
Janice Sadly, no :( I had high hopes for Cold Cold Heart but it never picked up momentum.
Rosemary I didn't think so.
Cookie1 I didn't think so at first, but now I am into it, oh yes, most definitely.
Bw Palm It is another excellent Hoag book. I can't wait to read her next one!!
sublimosa It is different. I haven't been impressed with her last several books and this one started out fairly boring. As a mystery, it doesn't stack up, but I ended up loving the story. If you read to the end, she has a personal note about TBI and PTSD and it is clear she is passionate about the subject. The book is probably only a 3 out of 5, but I loved the ending.
I can only hope that it makes people be a bit more generous and understanding toward those with TBI and/or PTSD, myself included.
Image for Cold Cold Heart
by Tami Hoag (Goodreads Author)