Bob Nelson
Bob Nelson asked:

An excellent film, "Camille Claudel" (in French with sub-titles) was made in 1988. Film is available from Amazon, VUDU and Google Play. I look forward to reading the book. Has anyone else seen it?

To answer questions about Rodin's Lover, please sign up.
Gerri Heilbraun I saw the movie when it was released. I really enjoyed the movie. I am looking forward to reading this book!
Maureen Ryan I saw it years ago & loved it. It was that film that triggered my interest in this novel. Prior to seeing the film, I had no knowledge of Claudel. It would be interesting to compare the two.
Sidney can't stomach drivel - woke and otherwise Camille C now certainly will never again be relatively-forgotten ...I have seen only good reviews of the movie, so will see it soon...am not sure of
HW's writing, though...
Kate S. I saw the film as well and it was heartbreaking, particularly to know that Paul Claudel is a fairly well-known poet, while Camille is all but forgotten.
Evelyn Stillman In addition to the movie there is a gem of an art book called Claudel & Rodin. My wonderful grandson, knowing how I loved the movie, gave me the book as a birthday gift. Can't wait to get my hands on Webb's book.
Krassi Zourkova Yes -- I love that movie! To me, it falls in a magnificent trio with "Frida" and "Surviving Picasso". Can't wait to read this book!
Image for Rodin's Lover
by Heather Webb (Goodreads Author)