Aaisha Afzal
Aaisha Afzal asked:

I HAVE NOT READ THIS BOOK SO PLEASE MY QUESTION HOW WAS IT?

To answer questions about Esio Trot, please sign up.
Curt Turner This is a terrible story about lies and deception that imparts the lesson that if you scheme and lie and steal to get what you want, you will get what you want.

I don't know why so many people liked this story, and it is a terrible lesson for kids. I typically expect a better message from Dahl.

After I read it to my kids, I had to explain to them why everything in this story is wrong and that they should not act this way.
zubia shaikh It is just awesome
Raiann It's a cute short story. Worth the read only if you could borrow it from the library or a friend.
Maryam It was very good, you should read it.
Grace Hahahahaha! Then read it! There are two copies at the Los Angeles Public Library and I picked one up last week. It was hilarious, but not as funny as the line "Anyone for a roast leg of log? Ummm...yummy." from the Fractured Fairy Tales Collection.
Feather King It was very good like the rest of the roald dahl books
Camilla Tilly If you are interested in reading a Roald Dahl book, I would recommend "James and the Giant Peach" or "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" more than this book. "Esio Trot" is just a short story read in 10 minutes! It lacks substance and you do not get a feel, at all, for what a real Roald Dahl book or story is like. Right now, I am reading "BFG" to my son, but since he is autistic with language problems, it is not the best of books, since the giants twist all the words around. My son does not understand what they are saying at all and then THAT book looses its charm. But for someone who loves language, it is funny.
Hanna It was pretty good. It is definitely a light read and it is good for young children, ages 6-9. I finished it in one evening and will definitely use it for babysitting.
Zubaa Abdulkhaliq I saw many roald dahl books but i took just"esio trot"
so i jut liked it no more
Noni Alaniz This was my first Roald Dahl's book and I like it a lot
Image for Esio Trot